July 10, 2016

So, how's that book coming?


u n s t o p p a b l e !

I like the sound of that. I am surprising myself at the progress on my altered book, Word Songs. It's very satisfying to see the completed pages mounting up. I set my timer to 15 minutes and see what happens. And those 15 minutes added to another 15 minutes and another....you get the picture. I have created over 200 pages! 


This book has some magic paper, in spite of its age. Publish date is 1900. I have treated this 116 year old book with care and am amazed at the quality of paper. It takes wet media very well and I do have to write gingerly when using certain kinds of pens. Only 2 epic fails so far, but I've made them part of the dance. 

A show and tell will be in order once it is all finished. Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment