July 17, 2017

Opening Night was Abuzz with Energy!


What a joyous evening to celebrate art, friendships, and the culmination of a beloved project! "Honey from my Failures" had a most successful debut at Gallery on First on Saturday, July 15. 

I have many people to thank in person for their time, energy, and support to help me produce this show. It takes a hive! It will be a pleasure to sit down and write thank you notes to so many who supported me with a purchase of original art for their homes. 

If you'd like to hear the stories behind the making of the show (inspired by a poem), please join me for an Artist's Talk on Saturday, July 22.

Saturday, July 22
11:00am

Painting/Printing Demo (drop-in)
12:00 -2:00pm

Gallery on First
211 East 1st Street
Sanford, FL




No comments:

Post a Comment